Makes about 9-10 average sized cookies
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 300°F
- Add the clump-free flour to a mixing bowl. Then add the sugar and salt. Mix together.
- Add the vegan butter, at first it will be crumbly but then will form cookie dough.
- Roll the cookie dough into a ball and then flatten it out on a flour dusted surface and cut out some cookies with a knife or cookie cutter.
- Roll the cookies in sugar and then place them onto a baking tray.
- Repeat the process with the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes. Remove and cool before enjoying!