What is there to say? This is delicious! I made two versions – one of the omnivores and one for the vegans. We ate most of it!
- 1 lb Impossible or Beyond meat
- ¼ cup water
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 cups purple or red potatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeños, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 stalks of celery,in thin slices
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 cups kale, collards, or spinach, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- hot sauce
- sour cream
- brown or wild rice
Brown the “meat” and set aside. Use ¼ cup of water to deglaze the skillet or pot and leave that broth in the pot.
Add everything except the “meat,” kale, and lime juice to the Instant Pot. Bring to high pressure for 3 minutes and then release pressure.
Or add the same ingredients to a skillet and cook at a high simmer until the potatoes are done.
Put meat and kale into the pot/skillet, along with the lime and simmer only until kale is cooked.
Serve with tortillas, rice, cilantro, avocado, etc.