Dairy Free Chocolate Pie
- one container (12.3 oz) firm tofu
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 prepared vegan pie crust, regular, graham cracker, or oreo
- Melt the chocolate. I do this in the microwave for this recipe, in 10 second intervals, stirring between. You may even need to decrease that as it gets close.
- Add drained tofu (no need to press) to food processor or blender and blend briefly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. If it won’t mix or won’t get smooth add another tablespoon of milk.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours minimum.