- I will feel better physically if I practice 5 days a week
- I will feel better mentally if I practice 5 days a week
- I will look better if I practice 5 days a week
- I will fit in my clothes better if I practice 5 days a week
Things that are getting in the way of that:
- Too much on the work plate
- New kitten that needs to be snuggled
- Embarassment over how bad my belly looks now
- Shame over how much I’ve let the practice suffer
The rational response to all of this is to find a time, even if it’s just a little time, to fit yoga in. So, I’m working on it. This week, I fit in 30 minutes of yoga 3x. I’m hoping for maybe one more session. Next week, I’m going to see if I can add a little timewise, but the 30 minutes gave me quite a bit of hand pain, so we’ll see.
When you don’t have time for yoga is when you need it the most. I know I need it now, so it’s time to find time.