Guest post by Ms. theVeganAsana Jr.2
Potatoes often take a long time to bake, but they are worth it in the end. These potato wedges are simple and perfect with any condiment.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C)
- Wash potatoes and peel if desired
- Cut potatoes into wedges and lay them on a baking tray with the curved side on the tray (this means the potatoes will not have to be flipped while baking, making everything easier)
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the potato wedges
- Add seasonings such as salt, pepper, dill, italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin (I used salt, lots of dill, italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder)
- Put into oven and let bake for an hour, or until the potatoes are crispy, occasionally checking
- Enjoy alone or with a condiment such as ketchup, mashed avocado, or hummus!