Wondering what to do with all of that end-of-season kale? Well, here is an easy fun recipe that even my picky 12 year old likes.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional – if you have a seasoned baking stone, you don’t need it)
- sea salt
- Preheat an oven to 250 degrees F. If you are not using a seasoned baking stone, you might want to use some parchment paper on your pan.
- Wash and dry kale and cut into potato chip sized pieces.
- Toss with olive oil if needed.
- Place on the baking pan in a single layer, adding ground sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until they dry out and become chip-like.
Low cal, salty, and tastes like eating something naughty!
One Response to Baked Kale Chips